Citizen CPR needs your help. We are a small, Tulsa-based nonprofit organization that promotes CPR education and teaches quality CPR programs designed by the American Heart Association. Citizen CPR has trained thousands of Tulsans in the lifesaving skills of CPR since 1987.
At one time, we provided free layperson CPR classes to any non-professional group that requested them, including schools and church groups. Although we had to make some reduction in the number of free classes we provide, we especially strive to maintain programs for area schools and Save-A-Life Saturdays. We teach the American Heart Association's "Family & Friends" classes in both the schools and the parks.
In an effort to keep free programs available, we now offer advanced American Heart Association CPR classes for groups that need certification for employent. The affordable fees from such classes help support our free public classes, but we still need assistance through private donors. 100% of your tax-deductible donations goes directly into funding free public classes and some certification class scholarships in Greater Tulsa.
What about our overhead? That is covered by sponsors that provide our administrative salary/benefits (Emergency Medical Services Authority- EMSA) and office space (OSU Medical Center). Every little bit truly counts, so please share what you can to help save a life!
- $5 = 1 person trained in "Family & Friends First Aid for Children"
- $10 = 1 person trained in "Family & Friends CPR for adults"
- $15 = 1 person trained in "Family & Friends CPR for Adults and Children"
- $35 = 1 working mother's "Heartsaver Pediatric First Aid" course to work in childcare
- $40 = 1 struggling healthcare worker's "Basic Life Support CPR for Healthcare Providers"
Click here to donate online:
You can also send a check to:
Citizen CPR Free Classes
744 W. 9th #HL30
Tulsa, OK 74101